DIY Christmas Cards
Every year I intend to make my own Christmas cards and every year I forget or run out of time.
Well this year I actually have and they are pretty easy to do. So if you fancy having a go or you find your a couple of cards short just follow the steps below.
What you will need
- Pack of blank cards
- Merry Christmas Stamp (optional)
- Ink Pad (optional)
- Take your blank card and lay it fold at the top on a desk or table top.
- Place 8 to 10 buttons on the card in a zig zag line left to right
- when you’re happy with the position glue the buttons onto the card
- Once the glue is dry, take your pen and draw a bow and string from each button to the top of the card
- Then you need to open the card and either write or use your Merry Christmas stamp to put Merry Christmas inside the card
Ta da! You’re done.
You can do any design you like and you can use anything you like. You could draw a Christmas tree and decorate with sequins, if like me, you have a number of stamps you could use a parcel stamp and some colouring pencils, draw a reindeer face and use a red button to make Rudolph.
Pinterest has loads of Christmas craft ideas and this is a great thing to do if your even slightly crafty or you have children, with their imaginations you could have some fabulous creations!