I’ve made a load of Bath Salts as Christmas presents this year, their really easy to make and you can make them in any fragrance you like! I thought I’d share a little how to in case you needed a last minute gift for anyone.
What you will need:
- A container
- Epsom Salts, Dead Sea Salt, any un-fragranced bath salts that you like!
- Essential Oil/scent of your choosing
- Optional dried flowers and herbs
- Measure your bath salts into your container, as full as you would like them to be
- Empty into a bowl
- add your fragrance or essential oil
- put them back into the container
- Ta Da!
Here are a couple of scent recipes for you:
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 7 drops of coffee essense
- optional teaspoon of coffee grounds
Sinus and Muscle Relief
- 10 drops eucalyptus oil
- 1 dessert spoon of mint oil (I make my own from mint leaves and almond oil)
- a pinch of pine resin
- a few pine needles
- dried chamomile flowers (you can use a high quality chamomile tea bag)
I make the Sinus and Muscle relief each year for little sister and she loves it!