Sun Rain and Tea in the Garden nominated me for my 2nd Mystery Blogger Award! Thanks Fiona, I am overjoyed that I met you through blogging and am so grateful for all your support. If you haven’t checked out Fiona’s blog yet, you need to,
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
It’s an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma
The rules for the award are:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three things about me.
I have a condition called Hypermobility Syndrome and can dislocate my joints just by moving in the wrong way.
I’m fascinated by paganism and witchcraft.
I’m a total control freak! My husband just loves this about me…
Fiona’s Questions to me.
- What made you decide to write a blog? – I always wanted to write and particularly write about my life and my dogs, so one day took the plunge.
- What is the most recent thing you’ve learnt? – I’ve learned to look after myself, it sounds strange but i didn’t know how to look after myself until about a year ago.
- What would your perfect job be? – working for myself as a crafter and blogger.
- If you won the lottery what would you do? – Buy a small holding and have goats and more dogs and cats and other animals.
- (Weird question) Has anyone ever mistaken you for a famous person or said you look like anyone famous? Or do YOU think you look like anyone famous?! – Nope, Nope and Nope
My Favourite post
This is quite difficult because I have a few but I think the one which makes me laugh the most is this one Growing up in the 80’s #4
So my nominations are:
My questions are:
- If you could tell your teenage self one thing what would it be?
- Whats your worst habit?
- (weird question) if you could time travel to any point in history, when would you choose and why?
- Whats your favourite animal?