Liebster Award #2
Thanks to, Art by Christine Mallaband-Brown for nominating me for my 2nd Liebster award, you’re beautiful, inspirational and lovely.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer 11 questions about yourself provided by you nominator—or 11 random facts.
- Nominate 5-11 fellow bloggers with fewer than 1000 followers who you think deserve the award.
- Create a new list of questions for your nominees.
- List the rules in your post.
- Let your nominees know of your nomination personally.
- Who’s your favourite artist? – I don’t really have one, I just like what I like.
- If you could eat your favourite food every day for the rest if your life what would it be? – Lasagne, basically I’m Garfield.
- Which one of your posts make you feel happy? – this one Growing up in the 80’s
- Do you believe in a deity? – Does Mother Nature count?
- Cats or dogs ? – Dogs, I love cats but I’m massively allergic so can’t have them, plus dogs just love you, cats tolerate you.
- Sea cruise or sky dive? – Sea Cruise
- Have you ever read a book all the way through without stopping? Which book was it? – Oh I’ve done this with a few, Sabriel by Garth Nix, Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling, Lariel by Garth Nix, Half Blood Prince by JK Rowling, hmmm I see a theme here.
- What is the best advice you’ve been given – on any subject? – Be yourself
- Science or Art (or both)? – Art, I love the expression in art and the personal nature of it, I also love science and mother nature but Art first.
- What makes you laugh? – My husband, like all the time.
- Poetry or prose? – Neither, I’m not a massive fan I think it’s because I don’t really get it.
- Read or Write?
- What was your favourite toy as a child?
- What are you currently reading? (except this of course)
- Favourite SitCom?
- Land or Sea?
- What is your favourite way to relax?
- Can you drive a car?
- Hot or Cold?
- Do you have any piercings? P.S i have 12
- Sweet or Savoury?
- If you were stuck on a desert island what is the first thing you would do?