3 Quotes, 1 Challenge – Day 1!
I’m on my jollys this week, going to a caravan about 20 miles from home with my best mate, her son and my hubby. We’re trying to take everything we might need so that we don’t need to leave for anything, this is an attempt to feel like we are really on holiday and not just popping down the road.
I’m certainly packing too much stuff but I don’t care, the weather is looking fantastic, we’ll have a beach and plenty of gin!
So this week I’m going to be answering the 3 quotes, 1 challenge for a bit of fun. Thank you to just a nervous girl for nominating me to do this, I’ve had a lot of fun thinking of my favourite quotes!
• Thank the person who nominated you.
• Post a quote for three consecutive days (1 quote for each day).
• Nominate 3 different bloggers for each day.
Quote of the Day
Does the Walker Choose the Path or the Path the Walker? – Gath Nix, Sabriel
For anyone who knows me this quote won’t be a surprise, it’s from my favourite book. My entire lower right leg is a tattoo based on this series of books by Garth Nix. I’ve read them so many times I’ve lost count!
This quote is basically what will be will be, something my Grandma used to say and I truly believe. I genuinely believe in fate or destiny or whatever you want to call it and that things happen for a reason, you might not know what that reason is at the time but it will become clear eventually.
So there we have it, day 1 done! make sure and check back this week for days 2 and 3 and make sure you go and check out these awesome humans below.
- sunshinerainandteainthegarden I literally nominate Fiona for everything, mainly because her blog is amazing and she’s become one of my best blogging buddys, if you haven’t already go check her out.
- realmomblog Again, if you haven’t seen Amandas blog go take a look, she does a fantastic series called the real mom interviews where she literally has other moms guest blog, she’s also incredibly supportive of any blogger!
- and lastly today garrettgraphics Ashley is ma girl! Another great blogging pal and blogger, designer and all round funny lady. Ashley’s letters to my daughter series and poetry literally make me cry, I don’t do crying so it must be good, go check her out too.
No one has to take part in this challenge if they don’t wish to, I thought this would be a bit of fun for the week i’m on holiday and the people I am nominating are just the best!