The Mystery Blogger Award
Oooh well, will you look at that! Thank you to PSbarbosa for this nomination, if you haven’t read his bog, you should! It will immediately put a smile on your face.
”The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion” – Okoto Enigma.
The creator of this award is Okoto Enigma’s Blog – thank you Okoto for bringing this to the blogging community.
1.Put the award logo/image on your blog.
2.List the rules.
3.Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
4.Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
5.Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
6.Answer the questions you were asked.
7.Nominate 10-20 people & notify.
8.Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
9.Share a link to your best post(s).
3 Things About Me
- I can’t get into a bath if I can see the bottom, I know, super weird.
- I’m a total control freak, and literally freak out if I’m not in control.
- I love kids TV and Movies!
The questions I have been asked
- What is one thing you really want to accomplish this year? – This year I would really like to grow my blog, i don’t know how or what to, but i’d like to grow it.
- When you really want to treat yourself what is your go to indulgence or meal? – A tub of Ben and Jerry’s Phish Food, yum yum yum yum.
- If you won $100 million dollars right now, what would you do with tomorrow? – Replace my garden fence and get a takeaway.
- What is your least favorite thing about blogging? – When my laptop randomly shuts down in the middle of writing a post!!
- Is there anything that people don’t know about you that you wish they did? – No, I’m a pretty open book.
Eric at The Modern Father – seriously great dad, with great kiddos, and I don’t like kids!
Georgia at Just Georgia – this girl will make you envy every clothing item ever!
Cynthia at Adventuring Woman – great travel articles, which are incredibly useful if travel is your thing.
James at Renew or Redo – some great ideas and inspiration for re-using, renewing anything and everything, as well as some general life stuff.
Joey from Life Got Me Like – Although very very new, it’s very very good. I follow Joey on Instagram and her posts are so uplifting!
Kirsty from My Little Allotment – Really beautiful and informative posts all about her journey in her allotment, fantastic garden inspiration.
I know that’s not 10-20 but honestly these guys are great.
My questions to you
- What is your favourite book genre?
- If you could have a meal with anyone in the world (alive or dead), which meal would it be and who would it be with?
- What is your worst habit?
- Dog or Cat?
- What is your porn star name? (Name of first pet with name of first street you lived on, mine is Jay Thornton, lol)
If I have nominated you here and you don’t want to respond, you don’t have to, but if you do please tag me on Twitter so I can like!
Happy typing folks!